Introducing Shell Lite Theme
Update: If you need assistance with Shell Theme or anything else, please post your questions in our Support Forum.
ThemeID is very pleased to announce our first public Theme called Shell. This Theme (and any other free Theme that we will be offering in the future) is hosted at WordPress.org Repository. Please note that regardless whether or not the Theme is paid or free it will be backed up by equal support.
Note: For Shell Theme Support please use our Forum. Thanks!
Shell Lite Features:
- Custom-Menu (currently one is used)
- Editor Style (no stylesheet, make it your very own)
- Post Thumbnails
- Custom Image Header (used for easy logo upload, optionally you can click to remove logo and automate to a standard site name and description)
- Custom Backgrounds
- Breadcrumb Lists (navigation)
- Modernizr (for easy IE fixes and modernizations – Theme currently does not use any IE fixes)
- 5 Widget Areas
- 10 in-place action hooks (add anything basically anywhere you need)
Shell front page is based on best-in-class, properly Search Engine Optimized landing page. Everything (but featured image) is editable directly from WordPress (Theme Options).
- H1 Headline (priority 1 for SEO)
- H2 Subheadline (priority 2)
- (we just want to add that H3′s are used in 3 widgets also located in our landing page, fully customizable from your widgets)
- Content Area (describe yourself, your business, services or anything else that sounds important to you. HTML is OK)
- Featured Button Link (connect your call-to-action button to internal or external page, the choice is yours)
- Featured Button Text (some suggestions? sure, Get a Quote for Insurance sites, download, learn more, or make it your own)
- Twitter Icon (when you enter Twitter link with your username it will appear in your header area)
- Facebook Icon (same as above)
- LinkedIn Icon (same as above)
- RSS Feed Icon (same as above and you can use i.e. /feed/ or even Feedburners link, once again entirely up to you)
In this section you can automate few very important things that will help you operate your site.
- Google Site Verification (automated and it appears only when Google ID is entered, nothing in, no code will be shown in your source)
- Yahoo Site Verification (same as above)
- Bing Site Verification (same as above)
All three are equally important for a better web site management.